If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
- 9:30 departure
- 3 days (approx.)
- Incl. 5 dives
- Dive site(s) determined on the dive day
- Max. 6 students / instructor
- Free Cancellation – 24hrs notice
- Show mobile or printed voucher
If you’ve always wanted to experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. The eLearning option makes the most of your time – you’ll complete your theory online before you travel.
- Become a licensed scuba diver in just a few days, no prior experience required
- Breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget)
- Make the most of your time by completing your theory and knowledge development online before you arrive;
- Mask/snorkelFins (full foot)Wetsuit
Surface interval refreshments
PADI eLearning (includes certification fees)
Confined water dives
Open water dives
Scuba equipment rental (full set)
Not inclusive of
- Dive computerLunchFlashlight (torch)
- Minimum age: 10+
Min. certification: None
Min logged dives: None
You will needWheelchair accesible* to have completed the PADI Open Water Diver eLearning programme before arrival and bring your eRecord along. This is the theory and knowledge development part of your PADI Open Water Diver course.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is the eLearning version of the PADI Open Water Diver course. It means you spend time at home learning rather than in-location, which makes it great if you have limited time. The course consists of three main phases. The first is Knowledge Development, which covers everything you need to know about basic techniques, terminology and safety procedures in scuba diving. You’ll complete this digitally using PADI’s eLearning system. The second is Confined Water Dives, which are training sessions conducted in a pool or water with pool-like conditions. They give you the opportunity to get used to the gear you’ll be using and practice the basic skills of diving and techniques to keep you safe. The third is your Open Water Dives. This is what it’s all about – you’ll make your first dives in the ocean! During four dives, you’ll perform various skills under water and on the surface to make sure you’re a safe and competent diver. The training portion usually only takes up the first part of the dive, meaning that you will get to spend a big part of your time diving with your instructor and exploring the underwater world. As soon as your open water training dives are approved by your instructor you will be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver! This means you will be allowed to rent diving equipment and dive anywhere in the world down to 18 meters, lifelong!
- We’ll send you a final Booking Confirmation Email on average within 24 hours. We advise you to not make any other travel arrangements before that
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
PICK UP INFORMATION
We dont provide pick up
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity