- 09:30 departure
- 3 days (approx.)
- Incl. 5 dives
- Dive site(s) determined on the dive day
- English, French, Greek
- Max. 8 students / instructor
- Meet at the dive center
- Free Cancellation – 24hrs notice
- Show mobile or printed voucher
Advance your diving skills! After having taken this course, you will be allowed to dive down to 30 metres/100 feet and will have learnt invaluable skills such as underwater navigation. Includes 5 adventure dives. You’ll complete your theory online before you travel.
- Expand and deepen your knowledge, ability and confidence to enjoy the underwater world
- Tailor learning and dives to your interests, including fish identification, buoyancy control, wreck diving and more
- Make the most of your time by completing your theory and knowledge development online before you arrive;
ENHANCED HEALTH MEASURES
Date of last update:Nov 19, 2023
This information is automatically shown here when we receive it. Please excuse any formatting issues.
All of our crew wearing masks during the whole procedure and all of our equipment cleaned before and after with desinfectant liquid against coronavirus. We also offer in a special price new mouthpieces to our clients that they keep after the activity.
Scuba equipment rental (full set)
Fins (open heel)
Open water dives
Surface interval refreshments
- Minimum age: 12+
Min. certification: Open Water Certification required
Min logged dives: None
WHAT TO EXPECT
The eLearning course means you spend time at home learning rather than in-location, which makes it great if you have limited time. This course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving. You’ll plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives. There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives. During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time. The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have – photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.
- We’ll send you a final Booking Confirmation Email on average within 24 hours. We advise you to not make any other travel arrangements before that
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
MEET AT THE DIVE CENTER
Pounda Paroikias 84400 Paros