The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you ̶ particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- 09:30 departure
- 2 days (approx.)
- Incl. 2 dives
- Dive site(s) determined on the dive day
- English, French,
- Max. 3 students / instructor
- Instant confirmation
- Free Cancellation – 7 days notice
- Show mobile or printed voucher
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver could be for you ̶ particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide.
- Breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget)
- Get qualified to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 meters/40 feet
- This is a varied mix of knowledge, skills development and underwater exploration that’s perfect if you’re short of time but want an official certification;
- Scuba equipment rental (full set)
- Minimum age: 10+
Min. certification: None
Min logged dives: None
You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required, but you can try it first through the Discover Scuba Diving program.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases. The first is Knowledge Development, so you understand the basic principles of scuba diving. This covers the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course. The second is the Confined Water Dives, which teaches you basic scuba skills – the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course. Finally, you’ll undertaken your Open Water Dives, where you’ll use your skills and explore. This covers two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
PICK UP INFORMATION
We don’t provide pick up !
Get started by registering for Open Water Diver eLearning (a mobileapp). There are also other home study options like the Open Water Diver Manual and Open Water Diver Video (a book and DVD package). Visit Us to enroll in the course, get your materials and start reading the book and watching the video. Your PADI Instructor will meet with you to schedule knowledge review sessions, confined water and open water dives