Divemaster course Padi
- 9:30 departure
- 7 days (approx.)
- Incl. 20 dives
- Dive site(s) determined on the dive day
- English, French, German, Russian, Turkish
- Max. 4 students / instructor
- No cancellation
- Show mobile or printed voucher
When you complete the PADI Divemaster course, you become a member of PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors.) The “Professional” part of the acronym means, that it’s something you can do for living. It’s an actual job.
- Learn to Padi Pro
- Professional Diver
- Teach to Padi Dive
- Padi Scuba Diver Life
- The Way go to the Dive
- Surface interval refreshments
Scuba equipment rental (full set)
Fins (full foot)
Confined water dives
Open water dives
- Minimum age: 18+
Min. certification: Advanced Open Water Certification required
Min logged dives: +50 logged dives required
Need Rescue Certificate and Emergency First Response ( Last 24 months )
WHAT TO EXPECT
If you want to take the first step to making scuba diving your job, you are at the right place. In PADI’s Divemaster program, you will work with instructors and carry your knowledge and skills to a professional level. Divemaster trainings will improve your leadership skills and classroom and independent study sessions will teach you leadership-level knowledge. You will complete exercises which will improve your water skills, organizational and problem-solving qualities and you will help other divers to advance in their trainings. Divemaster workshops will reinforce your new professional skills.
When you become a PADI Divemaster, you will be valued member of PADI and you begin to receive member-only newsletters and “PADI’s Undersea Journal” which include information, updates, and developments about the diving industry.
Duties of a PADI Divemaster are:
- Supervise both training and nontraining-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives.
- Assist an instructor during confined and open water training.
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers independently.
- If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct Discover Scuba Diving in a pool or in confined open water.
- If completed the EFR Instructor course successfully, teach and certify First Aid and CPR course participants.
- 18 years old
- PADI Advanced Open Water and PADI Rescue Diver certifications (or qualifying certifications)
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course completion (or qualifying training) within the last 24 months
- 40 logged dives (At the end of the course the candidate should have at least 60 logged dives to be certified as a Divemaster)
- Medical clearance attesting to dive fitness signed by a physician within the previous 12 months
Knowledge development segments can be completed by independent study and/or classroom sessions. These segments include role and characteristics of a PADI Divemaster, supervising diving activities, assisting with student divers, diver safety and risk management, Divemaster-conducted programs, specialized skills and activities, the business of diving and your career, awareness of the dive environment and dive theory.
This section of the course includes waterskills exercises, diver rescue, and dive skills workshop. The objective this section is to improve abilities and competence of Divemaster candidates as well as observing their endurance in different and stressful conditions.
This section is dedicated to exercises and skills which will prepare the Divemaster candidate to real-life situations:
- Practical Skills
- Dive site set up and management
- Mapping Project
- Dive Briefing
- Search and Recovery Scenario
- Deep Dive Scenario
- Divemaster-conducted Programs Workshops
- ReActivate Program
- Skin Diver course and snorkeling
- Discover Scuba Diving program in confined water
- Discover Scuba Diving program – Additional open water dive
- Discover Local Diving in open water
- Practical Assessment
- Open Water Diver students in confined water
- Open Water Diver students in open water
- Continuing education student divers in open water
- Certified divers in open water
- Professionalism (The instructor will give a score depending on the professionalism of the Divemaster candidate on all sections.
- We’ll send you a final Booking Confirmation Email on average within 24 hours. We advise you to not make any other travel arrangements before that
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
PICK UP INFORMATION
No Pick Up avaliable !
- No cancelations, refunds, or changes can be mad