PADI Scuba Tune-up Online
Refresh Your Dive Skills Online with PADI eLearning
Review diving fundamentals and essential safety skills online with PADI’s interactive eLearning program at your own pace and on your own time.
Call us to schedule time to review inwater skills with an instructor.
- Flexible schedule and self-pacing: work through the program at your own pace at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Easy access: you can learn anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Brush up on your scuba knowledge and skills, improve your diving ability and get your scuba gear ready for your next scuba vacation or diving holiday.
Do you need a Scuba Review?
See if you can answer the questions below:
- What are the five steps in a pre-dive safety check?
- What is the maximum depth limit for all recreational diving?
- What are the signs and symptoms of decompression sickness?
- At 12 metres/40 feet, a diver runs out of air. Her buddy is more than 60 feet away. What should she do?
How PADI eLearning works
Short quizzes help evaluate areas you may need to review. Correct answers allow you to complete the online course quickly.
For incorrect answers, an explanation will be presented to ensure understanding of the concept.
After completing the academic portion online, call us to finish your inwater and practical elements in the pool.